Our goal is to offer struggling single mothers hope for a brighter future for themselves and their child/children. We do this by providing a safe, comfortable place to live for a minimal cost of $300 monthly. While they are living at TNB, they are able to get a degree or certification so they can provide for their household. They may hold a part-time job to meet incidental expenses.
SOME OF OUR REQUIREMENTS:
1. Participate in parenting skills class, group & individual counseling and Bible devotionals (when provided)
2. Complete daily property chores (yard work, trash, cleaning premises, etc)
3. Qualify for government assistance programs (medicaid, food stamps, cash assistance)
4. Be READY to transform the MIND and HEART to change their life regardless of their past!
5. Attend church every Sunday with the other women residing here
6. The New Beginnings is not able to provide co-parent visitation arrangements
if domestic violence has been an issue before
If you feel that you can comply with all of these, and you would like to take this opportunity, we would love to meet with you!
We thank you in advance for your interest in our program. If you have any questions
please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 239-541-4312 or email us.
Click the button below and agree to all the program requirements to download a PDF version of our application.
Please fill out and return to us once completed.
Check each box to move on to the next step.
STEP 1 :
Review requirements for the program.
STEP 2 :
Fill out program application.
STEP 3 :
Initial phone interview with operations director.
STEP 4 :
Application and phone interview notes reviewed by executive director.
STEP 5 :
Two interviews with board members.
The New Beginnings is not an emergency placement program or a crisis center. There is typically a waiting list of mothers looking to get into our program. Completing an application and going through the interview process is the best way to put yourself into a position to be accepted into the program. The process takes anywhere between 2-6 weeks.
I have read and agree to the Program Requirements
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM AND UPLOAD YOUR
COMPLETED PROGRAM APPLICATION.